Filing The Claim With 21st Century Insurance Provider
Policy holders of 21st Century Insurance can follow the process of filing a claim by visiting the official website https://www.21stautoclaims.com/CWP/web/jsp/CWPHomeContainer.faces?siteName=21st_auto. You can submit your claim either online or send the claim through the mail.
21st Century Insurance is one of the leading direct-to-customer insurance agencies. This business model allows 21st Century Insurance to offer low cost products and in turn pass the savings along to the consumer. The company started in 1958 and has since grown into a global player in the insurance industry. With a customer base exceeding 20 million, 21st Century Insurance still maintains the belief system of service and product value.
About A 21st Century Insurance Auto Plan
21st Century Insurance is billed on a monthly basis. You have the option to request payments be charged on a quarterly basis as well as a yearly basis.
As a policyholder of 21st Century Insurance you have the ability to choose from the following products:
- Bodily Injury Liability: If you are involved in an accident that causes bodily injury, this type of coverage covers applicable costs. This coverage also pays a portion of the court costs and legal fees associated with the accident. Check with your 21st Century Insurance agent to see the amount need in your state.
- Property Damage Liability: In the event you are involved in an accident that causes damage to personal property, property damage liability helps cover the cost of repairs. This type of coverage also covers damage done by your vehicle to structures.
- Collision: in the event you are involved in an automobile accident with another vehicle, this policy covers the expenses incurred. Even if you are the motorist at fault, collision coverage pays for the damage. You may have to pay a deductable prior to 21st Century Insurance paying the remaining balance.
- Comprehensive: This type of coverage covers expenses not due to accidents, but from unforeseen hazards, such as natural disasters, collision with animals, vandalism and theft. Check with your 21st Century Insurance agent due to state laws regarding the inclusion of comprehensive insurance on your 21st Century Insurance policy. Major car dealerships require at a minimum comprehensive coverage when you finance or lease a vehicle.
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Coverage: This policy ensures payment if you or your passenger are injured by a motorist that is uninsured or underinsured. The other motorist is held responsible for the accident, both financially and legally. Common expenditures covered include medical expenses and any additional expenses related to the accident.
Where To Get a Quote: 21st Century Insurance Contact Info & Login
Contact information for 21st Century Insurance
By Phone: Call 21st Century Insurance customer service at 1-877-401-8181
By email: General email questions regarding 21st Century Insurance can be direct to http://www.21st.com/contact-21st-century-insurance.htm
By mail: Send correspondence to the following locations:
21st Century Insurance
3 Beaver Valley Road
Wilmington, DE 19803
21st Century Insurance
P.O. Box 15510
Wilmington, DE 19886-9252
Inquire about your 21st Century Insurance claim status: You have the ability to check your claim status through your 21st Century Insurance account or visit the official claims website here https://www.21stautoclaims.com/CWP/web/jsp/CWPHomeContainer.faces?siteName=21st_auto.