Filing The Claim with Aflac Provider
Visit https://my.aflac.com/portal/server.pt?open=512&objID=639&mode=2 to start the claims process. You will need to register for account access online or log in to your account to file your Aflac claim. Aflac uses SmartClaim to help policy holders access and file the proper claim forms the first time to speed up the process.
Aflac is a supplemental insurance company that helps the insured pay for bills associated with injury and illness. The insurance policies work independently of medical insurance and disability insurance covering cell phone bills, rent, food and other monthly expenses traditionally not covered during treatment and/or recovery.
About an Aflac Plan
Aflac plans are available to individuals and through employers. Insurance premiums are paid directly out of income (your paycheck) before you are paid so there is never a lapse in coverage. Individual plans are likely paid on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis.
Aflac offers detailed individual plans based on the type of coverage you need. All plans offer monetary support paid directly to the insured to use any way the insured desires. Coverage plans are available for:
- Accident: Accident coverage is designed to make things easier after an accident, especially if major medical insurance does not cover all the patient’s needs. Accident coverage includes broken teeth, cuts, ER visits and concussions – among other accidents.
- Cancer or other Specified Disease: Cancer coverage helps patients pay home bills like the mortgage and electric, but there is also coverage in place to help with travel expenses and lodging for cancer treatment and child care.
- Critical Care: Critical care for stroke, coma, bypass surgery and organ transplant can be long and monetarily taxing. Aflac coverage helps ease the financial burden so patients can concentrate on the recovery process.
- Dental: Dental insurance with no restrictions.
- Hospital Intensive Care: Monetary support with progressive increases in benefits for patients with extended intensive care stays.
- Life: Term and whole life insurance policies.
- Lump Sum Cancer: Provides a lump sum cash benefit to patients diagnosed with cancer.
Where to Get a Quote: Aflac Contact Info & Login
By phone (customer service): 1-800-992-3522
By phone (NY customer service): 1-800-366-3436
By phone (benefit services): 1-800-323-5391
By phone (claims): 1-800-992-3522
By email (customer service): https://www.aflac.com/apps/contact_customer_service.aspx?iframe=true&width=385px&height=620px
By email (NY customer service): https://www.aflac.com/apps/contact_customer_service.aspx?iframe=true&width=385px&height=620px
By email (benefit services): https://www.aflac.com/apps/contact_benefit_services.aspx?iframe=true&width=385px&height=620px
Aflac Inc. 1932 Wynnton Rd. Columbus, GA 31999
Official website: http://www.aflac.com/
Check on your claim status: You can check on the status of your Aflac claim online at https://my.aflac.com/portal/server.pt?open=512&objID=639&mode=2. Simply log in to your account to check claim status. You can also call the claims department at 1-800-992-3522 to check claim status.