How to File A Claim With AIG Insurance
Filing The Claim With AIG Insurance Provider
Policyholders of AIG Insurance can file a claim by visiting the official claims website http://www.aig.com/home_3171_411330.html. After visiting the claims website, you can submit your claims information using the online form or send your information to the customer service department by mail.
Since the first days of AIG Insurance, the motto has been simple; provide insurance meeting the needs of a diverse population. The company was founded in 1919 in China and subsequently moved to the United States. The company currently insures millions of customers across the globe.
About A AIG Insurance Plan
AIG Insurance policyholders can make monthly bill payments. If you contact the customer service department, you can change your bill payment to a quarterly bill payment or a yearly bill payment.
As a policyholder of AIG insurance, you have the ability to choose from the following products:
- Uninsured/ Underinsured Motorist Coverage: In the event you are involved in an accident and the other motorist does not have the required amount of insurance, pursuant to state requirements or does not have insurance; you insurance covers the costs of the damage. Check with your AIG Insurance agent for required state minimums.
- Comprehensive: If your vehicle is damaged and the cause was not an accident, this type of insurance covers the costs of the costs of the damage. Typical causes include acts of nature, theft and vandalism.
- Property Damage Liability: If your accident resulted in property damage, this type of coverage covers the costs of the accident.
- Medical Payments: If you or your passengers are injured due to an accident and need medical attention, this type of insurance covers the costs.
- Bodily Injury Liability: This type of insurance covers the costs associated with legal fees and court costs resulting from your accident.
Where to Get a Quote: AIG Insurance Contact Info & Login
Contact Information for AIG Insurance
By Phone: You can reach the customer service department at 1-877-867-3783
By Email: Send general questions or comments relating to your claim to https://www.aig.com/email-us_3171_453577.html
By Mail: Policyholders can send correspondence to the customer service department or the claims department to the following location:
American International Group, Inc. Investor Relations 180 Maiden Lane New York, NY 10038
Official Website: http://www.aig.com/home_3171_411330.html
Inquire About Your AIG Insurance Claim Status: AIG policyholders can check the status of their claim by visiting the official claims website http://www.aig.com/claims_3171_444499.html or checking the status through their AIG account.