Allied Insurance Claim
Filing The Claim with Allied Insurance Provider
Information on personal claims is located at https://www.alliedinsurance.com/personal-insurance-claims.jsp and information on businesses claims is located at https://www.alliedinsurance.com/business-insurance-claims.jsp. Personal policy holders must call 1-800-282-1446 to file a claim. Property and auto claims are filed using the same contact phone number. Business claims are accepted at 1-866-322-3214. Claims are accepted 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Allied Insurance is a community-active insurance agency that believes in inclusion and diversity, according to the company About Us page. To ensure customer needs are met, flexible payment plans, locally familiar insurance agents and plan customization is available.
About an Allied Insurance Plan
Allied Insurance is a Nationwide Insurance company offers personal, business and farm insurance plans. Payment plans are traditional with some policy holders paying monthly and others paying annual payments on policies. Allied Insurance also allows customers to pay by phone, mail, at the agent’s office and online.
There are three main categories of insurances plans from Allied Insurance – personal, home and farm. Personal plans include auto, home, powersports, personal protection and life insurance. Business plans include commercial auto, commercial property and liability. To read more about business plans visit https://www.alliedinsurance.com/commercial-insurance.jsp. Details about farm coverages are available at https://www.alliedinsurance.com/farm-and-ranch-insurance.jsp.
- Auto: Packaged auto insurance with all the coverage you want or the basic coverage as required in your state. Discounts are available to reduce your overall premium; traditionally multi-car, multi-policy or safe driver discounts apply.
- Home: Insurance policies for your home, rental or condominium. Policies can cover your property, liability claims and additional living expenses in the case your home is damaged.
- Powersports: Insurance for customers with motorcycles, boats, ATVs or snowmobiles. Other vehicles or recreational toys may be covered.
- Personal Protection: Personal liability or identity theft insurance for people who want a little extra protection.
- Life: Allied Insurance offers term, whole, universal life and variable universal life insurance policies.
Where to Get a Quote: Allied Insurance Contact Info & Login
By phone (home office): 1-800-532-1436
By phone (customer service): 1-800-282-1446
By phone (commercial customer service): 1-866-322-3214
By phone (insurance fraud): 1-800-474-7633
By email: You can email the fraud department at email@example.com, but no other email address is listed. There may be a means of contacting customer service by email from within your account once you log in.
Allied Insurance 1100 Locust St. Des Moines, IA 50391
Official website: https://www.alliedinsurance.com/index.jsp
Check on your claim status: You can log in to your Allied Insurance account at https://www.myalliedpolicy.com/CustomerCenter/index.cfm?event=AIlogin&origin=AI to check the status of your claim. You can also call personal policy customer service at 1-800-282-14446 or business policy customer service at 1-866-322-3214.