How to File A Claim With American Fidelity Assurance
Filing The Claim With American Fidelity Assurance Provider
American Fidelity Assurance beneficiaries can file a claim by visiting http://afadvantage.com/customer-support/claim-flex-forms.aspx. The claimant will need a copy of the death certificate to file the claim. If the claimant is filing as an executor or administrator, a letter stating such privileges have been granted to the claimant will be necessary. Some American Fidelity Assurance customers were formerly insured by Mid Continent Life or currently insured by Life Division. These customers need to visit the claim link, choose the appropriate state and choose Other from the drop-down menu.
American Fidelity Assurance was founded in 1960 as an insurance company for the auto, education, health and municipal works across the United States. The company currently has more than one million customers in 23 countries and 49 states.
About An American Fidelity Assurance Plan
Some American Fidelity Assurance customers enroll in program through their employer, which allows for weekly, biweekly or monthly payments based on method of wage payment. Other insurance customers have individual plans that require payment be made directly to American Fidelity Assurance. Premiums must be current for your American Fidelity Assurance claim to be processed.
As a customer of American Fidelity Assurance life insurance, you have access to the following plans.
- Term Life Insurance: Available as 10, 20 or 30 year plans, the term life insurance offered by American Fidelity Assurance The rate you pay will be based on your age at the time you enrolled in the program. If you move from one job to another, you can take the American Fidelity Assurance term life insurance plan with you.
- Permanent Life Insurance: Permanent life insurance is available for customers from inception to age 100. Claims are paid as a level payment upon death as long as premiums are paid on-time and in full. Some policies accumulate cash value over time.
- International Life Insurance: Customers who need international life insurance can visit http://www.afibl.com/international/index.asp for more information.
Where to Get a Quote
Contact Information for American Fidelity Assurance
When contacting the American Fidelity Assurance claims department, you need to call the department for you’re the industry you work in.
- Education Career Claims: 1-800-662-1113
- Auto, Municipality, Health and Other Career Claims: 1-800-437-1011
- International Claims: 1-866-416-8880
- Claims: http://afadvantage.com/customer-support/contact-us/my-insurance-claim.aspx
- International Claims: http://afadvantage.com/customer-support/contact-us/my-individual-life-policy-that-i-purchased-through-a-broker-or-independent-agent.aspx
American Fidelity Assurance CompanyATTN: Benefits – AFESP.O. Box 25160Oklahoma City, OK 73125
Auto, Municipality, Health Care and Other Careers
Attn: AWD DepartmentAmerican Fidelity Assurance CompanyP.O. Box 268898Oklahoma City, OK 73126-8898
Official Website: American Fidelity Assurance life insurance customers will find the official website at http://afadvantage.com.
Inquire About Your American Fidelity Assurance Claim Status: If you need to check your claim status for a life insurance claim filed with American Fidelity Assurance, you can log in to your account at http://afadvantage.com/online-services.aspx or call the claims department at the number provided above.