How to File A Claim With Conseco
Filing The Claim With Conseco Provider
If you need to file a life insurance claim with Conseco, you can download the proper documents from https://my.onlineservicecenter.com/. Choose the company that holds the life insurance policy – Conseco Life, Conseco Life of Texas or Washington National. Then, choose Claim Form – Life from the drop-down menu. The completed form can be faxed to 1-800-757-6324.
Conseco Life is part of the Conseco Financial Group – a holding company. Other insurance companies operating under the Conseco umbrella include Bankers Life and Casualty, Colonial Penn Life and Washington National.
About A Conseco Plan
Nearly 100% of the information life insurance policy holders are looking for, in regards to payment schedules and options, are listed in the insured’s online account. Bank draft payments are available, but there may be other options, including check payments. Life insurance policies can be billed annually, semi-annually, quarterly and monthly.
Conseco does not offer life insurance policies, but it does manage life insurance policies issued by companies working under the Conseco umbrella. For instance, customers may hold a life insurance policy from Washington National Insurance or Colonial Penn Life Insurance, but Conseco would provide service for claims, payments and other account issues. Types of life insurance offered by Conseco companies include:
- Term: Providing life insurance coverage for a set length of time – typically from 5 to 50 years. Term life insurance expires at the end of the term.
- Permanent: No term in placed on permanent life insurance policies. The insured is covered as along as premiums are paid on time or premium obligations are met. Based on the specifics of the insurance policy, payments may be limited to a specific payment period. Permanent life insurance policies may accrue cash value.
- Whole: Similar to permanent with life-long coverage, but payments are required for the duration of the policy. There is no option to pay off premiums early or to stop making premium payments at any time.
Where to Get a Quote
Contact Information for Conseco
By Phone: Conseco offers multiple contact phone numbers for quotes and general information.
- Bankers Life and Casualty: 1-800-621-3724
- Colonial Penn Life: 1-877-877-8052
- Washington National: 1-800-525-7662
- Bankers Conseco Life: 1-800-845-5512
- Conseco Life: 1-866-595-2255
By Email: There are no email addresses or contact forms available from Conseco.
By Mail: We were able to locate two addresses for Conseco customers. The first is a general policy services address where customers can write with questions, comments or concerns. The second is for life insurance claims.
Conseco Life InsuranceAttn: Policy ServicesP.O. Box 2022Carmel, IN 46082-2022
Conseco Life InsuranceAttn: Life Insurance ClaimsP.O. Box 1917Carmel, IN 46082-1917
Official Website: Find out more about Conseco and life insurance policies offered by company subsidiaries at http://conseco.com.
Inquire About Your Conseco Claim Status: You can log in to your account to check the status of your claim at https://my.onlineservicecenter.com/web/policyholders/login. Conseco also offers customers the ability to call 1-800-525-7662 for claim status information.