Filing The Claim With Country Casualty Insurance Provider
Country Casualty Insurance policy holders can log in to their online account to start the claims process at https://www.countryfinancial.com/SiteController?url=/customerSupport/onlineAccess/login. Alternative means of filing an auto insurance claim include visiting the Auto Claims page at http://www.countryfinancial.com/SiteController?url=/customerSupport/claims/autoClaims and selecting Accident or Weather to fill out the online claim form. You can also call 1-866-268-6879 to file your claim.
Country Casualty Auto Insurance is provided by Country Financial. The financial company also offers financial services, home owners insurance, renters insurance and life insurance. In some cases multiple insurance policies can be combined for a discount.
About A Country Casualty Insurance Plan
Country Casualty Insurance offers annual, semi-annual, automatic monthly and quarterly payment options.
- Bodily Injury: Pays for injuries sustained in an accident to protect the insured from financial loss.
- Property Damage: Pays for property damage associated with an accident to protect the insured from financial loss.
- Medical Payments: Covers medical payments for the insured and passengers for two years following an accident – no matter who is at fault for the accident.
- Uninsured Motorist: Pays medical bills for the insured and passengers if the other driver is at fault and is not covered by auto insurance.
- Underinsured Motorist: Pays medical bills for the insured and passengers if the other drive is at fault, but auto insurance coverage is not enough to cover all medical bills.
- Collision: Covers expenses associated with car collisions or an overturned vehicle.
- Comprehensive: Covers damage to your car not associated with a collision. There is also a $40 daily stipend for a rental car.
- Other Options: Additional coverage, including but not limited to, safety glass coverage, vehicle travel and two insurance, motorcycle insurance and personal umbrella coverage are also available.
Country Casualty Insurance offers various discounts to reduce your auto insurance bill, including multi-car discount, anti-theft discount, defensive driver discount and engaged couple discount.
Where to Get a Quote
Contact Information for Country Casualty Insurance
By Phone: Call 1-866-268-6879 to request a new policy, make changes to an existing policy, file an auto insurance claim or check on the status of an auto insurance claim.
By Email: Customers can fill out the online contact form at https://www.countryfinancial.com/SiteController?url=/staticNav/contactUs to email Country Casualty Insurance.
Country Casualty InsuranceAttn: Customer Service1701 N. Towanda Ave.Bloomington, IL 61701-2057
Official Website: Find the official website for Country Financial at https://www.countryfinancial.com. The auto insurance page is located at http://www.countryfinancial.com/SiteController?url=/insuranceInvestments/autoInsurance.
Inquire About Your Country Casualty Insurance Claim Status: You can check your claim status by calling 1-866-268-6879 to logging in to your account on the Country Casualty Insurance website at https://www.countryfinancial.com/SiteController?url=/customerSupport/onlineAccess/login.