How to File A Claim With Coventry Health Care
Filing The Claim With Coventry Health Care Provider
Claims for health care coverage as provided by Coventry Health Care plans are typically submitted by the health care provider. If you need to file a claim, log in to your member account at https://member.cvty.com/memberPortalWeb/appmanager/memberPortal/member and contact the claims department. Your online account gives you access to current and past claims.
Coventry Health Care is a managed health care company, which means the company manages health care plans offered on a state-by-state basis. Health care coverage options include government-funded plans. Plans are issued by:
- Coventry Health Care
- Altius Health
About A Coventry Health Care Plan
Individual and employer plans from Coventry Health Care require regular premium payments to maintain coverage. State-funded plans like Medicaid do not require premium payments.
Coventry Health Care offers various health care options, including individual, group, Medicare, Medicaid and worker’s comp insurance plans.
- Individual Plans: Designed for individuals without available employer health coverage. Individual plans are generally chosen by individuals who are not offered health insurance by an employer.
- Group Plans: Designed to provide cost-effective coverage for larger groups.
- Medicare: Supplemental insurance for individuals covered by Medicare.
- Medicaid: Government-funded health care coverage. Medicaid coverage requires applying for coverage, meeting federal income guidelines and supplying documentation of income.
- Worker’s Comp: Designed to protect employees and employers in cases of injury on the job.
Where to Get a Quote
Contact Information for Coventry Health Care
By Phone: Two phone numbers are available for Coventry Health Care assistance. Customers in West Virginia, Delaware, Maryland, Florida, Georgia, Missouri, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Virginia and Tennessee can call 1-866-667-3062. Customers in Utah, Wyoming, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Nebraska, Nevada, Oklahoma, North Carolina and South Carolina can call 1-866-667-3059.
By Email: There is no contact email address for Coventry Health Care, but after logging in to your account you may have access to a contact form.
By Mail: You can contact Coventry Health Care corporate office at:
Coventry Health Care, Inc. 6720-B Rockledge Dr. Ste. 700Bethesda, MD 20817
Official Website: http://www.coventryhealthcare.com
Inquire About Your Coventry Health Care Claim Status: You can log in to your account at https://member.cvty.com/memberPortalWeb/appmanager/memberPortal/member to check the status of your claim. All Coventry Health Care plan holders should have access to an online account. If you do not have access, choose the contact phone number for your state – as listed above – to register for online account access.