How to File A Claim With Encompass
Filing The Claim With Encompass Provider
Encompass auto insurance claims must be filed by phone. Customers can call 1-800-588-7400 to file a claim 24/7.
Encompass is an insurance provider available in most states as an alternative to traditional, mainstream insurance coverage. All policies are underwritten by independent agencies. Encompass auto insurance is not available in:
- South Dakota
- North Dakota
About An Encompass Plan
There is no specific information about payment plan options for Encompass Auto Insurance coverage, but most insurance companies offer monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual payment plans.
- The Encompass One Elite: Home and auto protection with the most comprehensive auto coverage available from Encompass, including towing coverage, rental care reimbursement, roadside assistance and emergency transportation coverage.
- The Encompass One Deluxe: Generally the same protections as The Encompass One Elite, but coverage amounts are lower. For instance, Elite customers receive a higher rental car reimbursement than Deluxe customers.
- The Encompass One Special: Personalized solution for home and auto coverage. Insurance customers must talk with a local agent for more details about planning a Special policy.
Some of the other auto insurance coverage offered by Encompass Auto Insurance includes:
- Accident Forgiveness: You are not required to pay a surcharge if you are deemed at-fault for an accident.
- Teen Auto Insurance with Accident Forgiveness: Policy to protect parents from insurance premium spikes common with teen auto policies.
- New Car Replacement Insurance: If your car is damaged to the extent that replacement is less expensive than repair, Encompass Auto insurance will replace your car.
Along with these insurance programs, Encompass Auto Insurance offers basic auto insurance coverage, including liability, uninsured, underinsured, comprehensive and collision.
Where to Get a Quote
Contact Information for Encompass
By Phone: All Encompass Auto Insurance customer service is handled by independent agents. Customers must visit https://www.encompassinsurance.com/independent-insurance-agent/AgentList.aspx to find a local agent for a quote.
By Email: Visit the Contact Us page at https://www.encompassinsurance.com/encompass-insurance-contact-us.aspx to contact a local agent. If you are a current policy holder you can enter your auto insurance policy number to help customer service agents answer your question.
By Mail: For more information about Encompass Auto Insurance you can contact a local agent. If you need to contact the corporate office for customer service purposes, send your letter to:
Encompass Insurance2775 Sanders Rd.Northbrook, IL 60062
Official Website: The Encompass official website is located at https://www.encompassinsurance.com.
Inquire About Your Encompass Claim Status: Encompass customers can check the status of an auto insurance claim by calling 1-800-588-7400. You can also visit a local Claims office for more information on your claim. Locate your claims office at https://www.encompassinsurance.com/claims-service/encompass-claims-office.aspx.