Filing The Claim With Esurance Auto Provider
Esurance Auto insurance customers can file an accident claim online. Customers will need to sign into your account on the official website here: http://www.esurance.com/file-a-claim-online. You can also contact a customer service representative 24 hours per day and 7 days a week to process a claim by phone.
Esurance is one of the top Internet insurance agencies that pride itself in delivering products that are manageable and affordable. The company started in 1999 and provided products and services to four states. As Internet businesses fell by the wayside, Esurance Auto insurance continued to grow. Currently, Esurance Auto Insurance provides products and services to millions of customers throughout 30 states across the nation.
About An Esurance Auto Plan
You have the ability to pay your Esurance Auto premium on a monthly basis. If you so choose, you can pay your premium bi-monthly, quarterly, semi-annually and annually. Check with your Esurance Auto agent for the best solution available in your state.
Esurance offers a wide-variety of auto insurance products:
- Liability Coverage: This type of coverage is the lowest form of coverage acceptable by most states. If you are involved in an accident, Esurance Auto covers the damages to the other motorist.
- Comprehensive coverage: Comprehensive coverage covers expenses relating to damage, not typically seen during an accident. The occurrences include natural disasters, random acts of vandalism and theft. You should remember that the higher the deductable, the larger the out of pocket costs. A higher deductable also lowers your monthly premium.
- Property Damage coverage: This coverage help pay the cost of your property being damaged as a result of an accident. Additionally, Esurance Auto helps in the event the other motorist decides to pursue legal action.
- First-Party coverage: This insurance is optional in most states, except Pennsylvania. The coverage covers medically-related expenses resulting from an auto accident. The lowest option is $5,000.
- Uninsured/underinsured bodily injury coverage: This type of coverage covers medical expenses related to accidents where the other motorist is either uninsured or underinsured.
- Uninsured/underinsured property damage coverage: When you are involved in an accident and the other motorist is either uninsured or underinsured, Esurance Auto pays the difference in order to avoid out-of-pocket expenses. You will need to contact your agent in order to find the required coverage amounts for your state.
Where To Get a Quote: Esurance Auto Contact Info & Login
Contact information for Esurance Auto
By phone: Contact a live representative 24 hour a day, 7 days a week at 1-800-378-7262.
By email: You can send questions regarding your claim status to a customer service representative via the corporate email here: firstname.lastname@example.org
By fax: Customers can send any information pertaining to your claim via fax at 1-800-684-4675.
By mail: You can mail documents relating to your claim status to:
Esurance Sales Fulfillment
P.O. Box 5262
Sioux Falls, SD 57117-5262
Esurance Customer Service
P.O. Box 5250
Sioux Falls, SD 57117-5250
650 Davis St.
San Francisco, CA 94111
Official website: http://www.esurance.com/
Inquire about your Esurance Auto Insurance claim: The quickest way to check you claim status is to contact your agent directly by phone. You can also log into your Esurance Auto account to retrieve updates.