Filing The Claim With Geico Auto Provider
The customer involved in a claim can check the status at anytime on the official website here: http://www.geico.com/claims/. In the event customers do not understand the claims process, Geico Auto Insurance provides detailed descriptions of each step.
Geico is one of the nation’s largest auto insurance providers, reaching more than 11 million customers. The company had humble beginnings in 1936. Although Geico Auto grew by leaps and bounds, the company continues to focus on the principles of honest work, resilience, innovation, perseverance and ingenuity.
About A Geico Auto Plan
Geico Auto Insurance premiums are billed on a monthly basis. Depending on the premium and deductable amounts, you have the ability to change the due date to a bi-monthly, quarterly or yearly due date.
Customers can benefit from the following Geico Auto Insurance products:
- Collision Coverage: Customers that are involved in an accident with another motorist or property will need to pay the remaining costs, not covered by collision coverage. Check with your Geico Auto Insurance agent for the required amount of coverage needed for your state.
- Comprehensive Coverage: This coverage covers the cost of damages not resulting from an automobile accident. The typical causes of damage comprehensive coverage covers, includes, vandalism, theft and natural disasters.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage: When you are involved in an accident of your property is damaged by a motorist with less than the required amount of insurance, this type of coverage covers the costs.
- Personal Injury/No-Fault/Medical Payment Coverage: Geico Auto provides this type of coverage that covers the cost of medically related expenses of the driver and passengers.
- Property Damage Coverage: This coverage assists in paying the cost of property damage as well as the cost of legal action in the event the other motorist seeks legal counsel.
- Bodily Injury Coverage: In the event you or your passenger is injured, this type of coverage pays for related expenses.
Although you can send in an application for service through the mail, Geico Auto prefers you contact an official agent. Customers can email questions on the appropriate forms to http://www.geico.com/about/contactus/email/.
Where To Get a Quote: Geico Auto Contact Info & Login
Contact information for Geico Auto Insurance:
By phone: Contact Geico Auto Insurance customer service at: 1-800-861-8380
By mail: You can send your questions to your local agent or corporate headquarters here:
GEICO Remittance Center
One GEICO Plaza
Bethesda, MD 20810-0001
GEICO Communications Department
One GEICO Plaza
Washington, D.C. 20076
By email: Direct specific or general auto insurance email questions to http://www.geico.com/about/contactus/email/
On twitter: Customers can send your questions and concerns to a customer service representative on twitter here: @GEICO_Service
Official website: http://www.geico.com/
Check your Geico Auto claim status: In order to check your claim status, you will need to provide the Geico Auto agent with the relevant details of your account. You can also check the status online at your convenience.