How to File a Claim With Highmark Insurance
Filing The Claim With Highmark Insurance Provider
Highmark health insurance is an umbrella business with individual insurance companies operating under the umbrella. Customers must file claims on the individual health insurance website, rather than on the main website for Highmark health insurance. You can call customer service to check claim status or file a claim at:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield: 1-800-294-9568
- Highmark Blue Shield: 1-800-345-3806
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield of West Virginia: 1-800-654-5028 (Wheeling) or 1-888-809-9121 (Parkersburg)
- Highmark Health Insurance: 1-877-298-3918
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware: 1-800-633-2563
About A Highmark Health Insurance Plan
Highmark health insurance plans are available in Pennsylvania, Delaware, West Virginia and Ohio. Some plan payments may be available as paycheck deductions and others on individual payment plans.
Health insurance plans from Highmark are developed according to laws and regulations in individual states where coverage is purchased. Highmark offers plans for medical, dental and vision care. Some of the plans available from Highmark include Simply Blue, SuperBlue and high-deductible coverage.
- Simply Blue: Offers a lower monthly premium for customers who want coverage for potentially expensive medical health emergencies and preventative care. Payments are made at 80% when in network providers are used. Prescription drug coverage and 100% coverage for preventative services is available.
- SuperBlue: Variable medical coverage with flexible deductible options ranging from $500 to $5,000. After the deductible is met the plan pays 80% up to a maximum out of pocket expense of $3,000 for individuals and $6,000 for families. Highmark pays 100% after the maximum out of pocket is met.
- High-Deductible: The high-deductible health insurance plan from Highmark is designed to offer support for customers with a HAS (health savings account) though enrollment in an HSA is not required to sign up for a high-deductible plan. Individuals have the option of a $3,000 or $5,000 deductible and families have the option of a $6,000 or $10,000 deductible. The deductible must be met before payment is made for medical care.
Where to Get a Quote: Highmark Contact Info & Login
Contact Information for Highmark Insurance
By Phone: The phone number for the main office of Highmark health insurance is 1-412-544-7000.
By Email: You can request general plan information from Highmark health insurance at https://www.highmark.com/hmk2/contact/index.shtml.
Highmark5th Ave. Place120 5th Ave. Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Official Website: https://www.highmark.com/hmk2/index.shtml
Inquire About Your Highmark Insurance Claim Status: If you need to check the status of your health insurance claim with Highmark, call the numbers listed above or log in to your account on the applicable website. Check the back of your insurance card for more information on checking claim status. There is no access to claim information on the main Highmark website.