Filing the Claim With Liberty Mutual Insurance Provider
If your company needs to file a worker’s compensation claim, they must first print out the First Report of Injury form from http://www.libertymutualgroup.com/omapps/ContentServer?pagename=LMGroup/Views/LMG&ft=1&fid=1138357279206. Fill out the form completely and call 1-888-951-3200. Alternatively, the form can be faxed to 1-800-969-3062.
About A Liberty Mutual Workers Comp Plan
Liberty Mutual offers VantageComp for businesses of various sizes to help control worker’s compensation expenses. According to Liberty Mutual, VantageComp is a top of the line claim processing unit that reduces the total cost to the employer dramatically. The four key points of VantageComp, as presented to the employer, are:
- Research and Data in Action
- Highly Trained Claims Processors
- Predictive Modeling that Recognizes Potential Claim Escalation
- Average 60% Savings on Medical Bills
Liberty Mutual offers various services for the business in need of worker’s compensation insurance. Not all products and services provided by Liberty Mutual are directly related to processing claims, however.
- Assigned Risk Services: Liberty Mutual handles claims, loss control, auditing and the underwriting process for worker’s compensation in more than 30 states.
- Claims Management: Handles all aspects of the claims process for businesses with Liberty Mutual policies.
- Risk Reduction: Helps businesses reduce risk by teaching, training and developing core solutions.
- Integrated Disability Management: Integrates disability payments and processes into the worker’s compensation package.
- Risk Management Information Services: RISKTRAC – an Internet program for managing claims and information pertinent to the business.
- Third Party Administration: Helmsman Management Services is a division of Liberty Mutual offering claims administration.
Where to Get A Quote: Liberty Mutual Insurance Contact Info & Login
Liberty Mutual offers workers compensation insurance for businesses, not individuals. Contact information below is for businesses with a worker’s comp policy with Liberty Mutual.
By phone (corporate headquarters): 1-617-357-9500
By phone (property claims): 1-800-259-2184
Liberty Mutual Group, Inc
175 Berkeley St.
Boston, MA 02116
Official website: http://www.libertymutualgroup.com
Check the claim status of your claim: Contact the human resources department for information on making a worker’s compensation claim. Your company will work with Liberty Mutual to process the claim and provide health coverage and other benefits based on the situation. If a human resources department needs to contact Liberty Mutual about claim status they should send an email using the contact form here http://www.libertymutualgroup.com/omapps/ContentServer?pagename=LMGroup/Views/LMG&ft=1&fid=1138356910698. They can also log in to the business portal at http://www.libertymutualgroup.com/omapps/ContentServer?pagename=LMGroup/Views/LMG&ft=3&fid=1138356782795&ln=en.