How to File a Claim With Medical Mutual Insurance
Filing The Claim With Medical Mutual Insurance Provider
Medical Mutual health insurance plan holders can file a claim for medical, dental, hearing and vision are by mailing the proper forms to the claims address. You can find claims forms at https://www.medmutual.com/For-Individuals-and-Families/Already-a-Member/Member-Forms.aspx. Mail completed forms and any requested documentation for medical, dental and vision claims to:
Medical MutualP.O. Box 6018Cleveland, OH 44101
If you are filing a hearing claim, mail the form to:
Medical Mutual P.O. Box 956Toledo, OH 43695
About A Medical Mutual Health Insurance Plan
Medical Mutual health insurance plans are available to individuals on a personal and employer basis. Individual plans require regular payments by made according to the underwritten policy – typically monthly or quarterly. Employer plans are generally paid for with a payroll deduction weekly, biweekly or monthly.
Medical Mutual attempts to offer customers a wide range of health insurance plans, supplemental insurance options and a la carte insurance coverage, including supplemental maternity, dental and vision plans.
- CoPay Insurance: Health insurance plans that offer comprehensive coverage, including preventative and well care, with a copayment due at the time of service.
- Wellness HSA: Health savings account that allows the consumer to save money for future health care costs with pre-tax income.
- Value Plus Plans: Affordable health insurance with comprehensive coverage on a budget.
- Short-Term Plans: Designed for customers who need health coverage for a maximum of six months.
- Vision and Dental: Health insurance coverage for preventative care and treatment, including eye glasses, contact lenses and oral care.
Supplemental Maternity: Covers medical care associated with pregnancy.
Where to Get a Quote: Medical Mutual Contact Info & Login
Contact Information for Medical Mutual Insurance
Customer service and sales for Medical Mutual are available from 7:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. Monday to Thursday, 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Friday and 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday EST.
By Phone: Call Medical Mutual customer service at 1-800-382-5729. If you need sales assistance call 1-800-218-2205. The phone number for sales is also listed as the technical support number.
By Email: If you’re interested in contacting Medical Mutual for a quote, go to https://onlineapp.medmutual.com/stateselection.aspx?URL=onlineapp.medmutual.com&CookiesEnabled=1 and enter your zip code. Coverage is available in South Carolina, Ohio, Indiana and Georgia.
Medical Mutual2060 E. 9th St. Cleveland, OH 44115
Official Website: https://www.medmutual.com
Inquire About Your Medical Mutual Insurance Claim Status: You must log in to My Health Plan at https://member.medmutual.com/user/login.aspx?returnUrl=%2f to check the status of your claim. If you have issues with a claim or the status is not available call 1-800-382-5729 to reach customer service.