Filing the Claim With Metlife Insurance Provider
If you need to file a claim, start the process by calling the claims department at 1-800-638-5433. You must print off the Statement of Claims form and mail your form to the appropriate address. You will be given a Delivering the Promise Specialist after your claim is processed to help you with other legal and personal matters involving the estate. Read more about the life insurance claims process here http://www.metlife.com/individual/insurance/life-insurance/claims.html?WT.ac=PRO_PRO_LifeClaims_5-11391_T5994-IN-loss-of-a-loved-one&oc_id=PRO_PRO_LifeClaims_5-11391_T5994-IN-loss-of-a-loved-one.
About A Metlife Insurance Life Plan
Metlife Insurance is a global insurance company that serves nearly 100 million insurance customers in more than 50 countries.
Metlife offers various life insurance options to meet your needs.
- Term Life:Term Life from Metlife is available for terms from one to 30 years. During the term of the policy, premiums are lower. There is no cash value accumulation and when the policy term expires, premiums may rise significantly.
- Whole Life:Fixed premium rates for the life of the insurance policy. You can pull money off the policy as it accumulates, but borrowing money will reduce the death benefit. Costs more than term life, but premiums are constant.
- Universal Life:Flexible life insurance policy with two options – low premium and guaranteed protection or cash accumulation. You can choose to honor the beneficiary with monthly benefits payments. The cash value of the policy may change based on interest rates. If the value falls too low, premiums will rise.
- Variable Universal Life:Investment life insurance policy that depends on the growth of investments. Premiums may rise significantly if investments fail. Customers can skip a set number of premiums during the life of the policy, but skipping will affect cash value.
- Survivorship Life: One policy for two people. When both people on the policy pass away the beneficiary received funds as described in the policy.
Where to Get a Quote: Metlife Insurance Contact Info & Login
Contact information for Metlife Insurance claims division.
By phone: If you have questions about your Metlife Insurance policy or a claim you’ve made on your policy – contact Metlife Insurance claims at 1-800-638-5000. The claims department is open from Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
By email: Visit the email contact form here https://www.metlife.com/individual/service/index.html to contact a claims representative for Metlife Insurance.
Have a representative contact you: If you want a representative to call you so you don’t have to wait on hold – visit the contact us page here http://www.metlife.com/about/corporate-profile/contact/metlife/index.html and click the link “Have a Rep Contact You” on the right side of the page.
Official website: Your official website for Metlife Insurance is http://www.metlife.com.
Check or a Metlife Insurance claim status: If you want to check on the claims process call 1-800-638-5000 for more information and to check on the status of your claim.