Filing The Claim with Midland National Life Insurance Provider
Midland National Life Insurance policy holders can call 1-800-923-3223 to file a life insurance claim. If the policy is a variable life insurance plan, report claims to 1-800-272-1642. Annuity policies have a dedicated claims and benefits department available at 1-877-880-6367 or by fax at 1-877-586-0249.
Midland National Life Insurance is provides policies to help the insured provide financial stability for current and future generations. The company claims to focus on sustained, long-term growth so customers earn more from the money they invest.
About a Midland National Life Insurance Plan
Midland National Life Insurance offers a variety of life insurance policies and annuities. Premiums are determined on an individual basis. Payments can be made online after registering for account access. No detailed payment information is mentioned on the Midland National Life Insurance official website.
There are four types of life insurance and three types of annuities offered by Midland National Life Insurance.
- Term: Designed as temporary coverage, term life insurance is purchased for a set term ranging from 10 to 30 years, in most cases. Once the term is complete, the insurance policy is cancelled. In some cases the insured may be given the opportunity to start a new term or convert the policy to long-term life insurance coverage.
- Whole: Traditional life insurance offering a set death benefit, set premium and long-term coverage.
- Universal: Flexible life insurance policy that allows the insured to alter coverage to meet personal and financial needs. Cash worth accumulates over the life of the policy.
- Indexed Universal: Universal insurance with a 0% floor to protect policy holders from monetary loss. Investments are based on market indexes, not in individual stocks.
- Traditional Fixed: Fixed interest rate annuity guaranteed for a preset period. Floor percentage in place to ensure your percentage never drops below the specified percentage.
- Index Annuity: You set the market indices you want your annuity growth to depend upon each year. When earnings are added to your fund, the new value becomes the floor value.
- Immediate Annuity: Provides a guaranteed income stream ranging from a short period to life.
Where to Get a Quote: Midland National Life Insurance Contact Info & Login
By phone (life insurance policy): 1-800-923-3223
By phone (variable insurance policy): 1-800-272-1642
By phone (fixed annuity): 1-877-586-0244
By phone (fixed annuity fax): 1-877-586-0249
By phone (claims and benefits): 1-877-880-6367
By phone (claims and benefits fax): 1-877-586-0249
By phone (variable annuity): 1-866-270-9564
By phone (variable annuity fax): 1-866-270-9565
By email (general customer service): https://www.midlandnational.com/contact-us
By email (fixed annuity): FCustomerService@sfgmembers.com
By email (variable annuity): Vannuitydeptbox@sfgmembers.com
By mail (life insurance):
Midland National Life Insurance Company 1 Sammons Plaza Sioux Falls, SD 57193
By mail (annuity):
Midland National Annuity Division 350 Westown Pkwy. West Des Moines, IA 50266
Official website: https://www.midlandnational.com
Inquire about your Midland National Life Insurance claim status: You can call the claims department at 1-877-880-6367 to check the status of your annuity claim. If your claim is with the life insurance division, call 1-800-923-3223 for general policies or 1-800-272-1642 for variable policies.