How to File A Claim With Protective Life
Filing The Claim With Protective Life Provider
Protective Life policy beneficiaries can file a life insurance claim by calling 1-800-424-1592 or visiting the claim center online to download the appropriate documents at http://www.protective.com/Claims-Life-Insurance.aspx or http://www.protective.com/Download-Claims-Forms.aspx. Before downloading life insurance claim documents you will have to select your state of residence (or the state of residence of the insured) and the name of the company holding the life insurance policy. Customer service hours for phone claim support are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday to Thursday and 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Friday.
Protective Life is a life insurance, retirement and asset protection company with more than 100 years of service to customers. Protective Life works with subsidiaries, including West Coast Life Insurance and Lyndon Insurance Group.
About A Protective Life Plan
All policies are written with different terms and conditions. Protective Life requires customers to log in to view insurance policy details, including payment schedules. Typical payment schedules for life insurance policies include monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual payments.
Protective Life offers six main life insurance policy types: term, universal, survivorship, whole, single premium and variable universal.
- Term Life Insurance: Fixed-term life insurance policy typically ranging from 10 to 50 years or more. At the end of the term life insurance protection expires. Some policies can be renewed at the end of a term.
- Universal Life Insurance: Long-term life insurance policy with flexible coverage and payment options. Riders and optional coverages are available on some policies. Protective Life offers universal life insurances policies that accrue cash value.
- Survivorship Life Insurance: Coverage for two people, typically husband and wife. The policy is paid to a beneficiary when the second insured person dies.
- Whole Life Insurances: Permanent life insurance policy without term limits. May be purchased with a single premium rather than recurring payments.
- Single Premium Life Insurance: Insured pays a single premium and money is invested for long-term growth.
- Variable Universal Life Insurance: Life insurance policy that provides the coverage of whole life with investment options to growth the value of the policy.
Where to Get a Quote
Contact Information for Protective Life
By Phone: Potential customers can contact Protective Life for a quote at 1-800-866-9933.
By Email: Protective Life policy customer service is available at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By Mail: There are multiple mailing addresses for Protective Life insurance.
Protective LifeAttn: Customer ServiceP.O. Box 12687Birmingham, AL 35202-6687
Protective Life Variable InsuranceAttn: Customer ServiceP.O. Box 1928Birmingham, AL 35282-8328
Official Website: The official website for Protective Life is located at http://www.protective.com/default.aspx.
Inquire About Your Protective Life Claim Status: You can check the status of your life insurance claim with Protective Life by calling 1-800-424-1592. You can also log in to your account at http://www.protective.com/default.aspx, but selecting your account type in the upper right corner of the page.