USAA Insurance Claim
Filing The Claim with USAA Insurance Provider
If you have a policy with USAA Insurance you can visit the Claim Center at https://www.usaa.com/inet/pages/auto_insurance_claims_online_landing?wa_ref=contact_us_links_top to start your claim. The claim center connects insured individuals with access to Auto Glass, Auto, Property and Roadside Claims. Any and all other claims must be processed from within the Claims Center by logging in to your account at https://www.usaa.com/inet/ent_logon/Logon.
USAA Insurance has been offering financial planning products and services to members and family of members of the US Armed Forces since 1922. The history of the USAA Insurance company started with 25 Army soldiers. When no one would give the soldiers insurance coverage for their automobiles they decided to insure each other and the plan stuck. Services provided by USAA Insurance include banking, investments, retirement and insurance for auto, home and life.
About a USAA Insurance Plan
The insurance premiums you pay to USAA Insurance are based on the individual policy. Most insurance companies offer a set premium for six to 12 months, for standard insurance policies like auto and home. These premiums can be broken into payments ranging from monthly to semi-annually. Other policies like long-term life insurance and health insurance may offer monthly premium payments that are on-going without a set total premium that renews (as is the case with automobile insurance).
- Auto Insurance: Providing coverage for your automobile with minimum coverage set by state. Optional coverages are available for an increased premium.
- Home Insurance: Protects your home and personal belongings while providing liability coverage in the case of personal injury on your property.
- Renters Insurance: Protection for your personal belongings when you rent a home.
- Life Insurance: Level Term, Military Term, Universal Life, Whole Life and Combination life insurance coverage.
- Health Insurance: USAA Insurance works with Assurant Health to offer affordable health insurance coverage for USAA members. The application process can be completed online and USAA Insurance claims coverage can start one day after the application is submitted.
Where to Get a Quote: USAA Insurance Contact Info & Login
By phone (toll-free): 1-800-531-8722
By phone (toll): 1-210-531-8722
USAA Insurance 9800 Fredericksburg Rd. San Antonio, TX 78288
Official website: https://www.usaa.com/inet/ent_logon/Logon?akredirect=true
Check on your claim status: Log in to your account at https://www.usaa.com/inet/ent_logon/Logon to check the status of your claim. If you are having trouble finding out your claim status, you can call the claims department at 1-210-531-8722 or 1-800-531-8722.