Westfield Insurance Claim
Filing The Claim with Westfield Insurance Provider
The majority of claims for Westfield Insurance must be filed by phone at 1-866-937-2663. If you have a claim for auto glass you can submit that claim online at http://www.westfieldinsurance.com/claims/pg.jsp?page=claims_glass. To make the claims process easier, Westfield Insurance offers checklists for personal auto claims, personal property claims and general liability claims at http://www.westfieldinsurance.com/claims/pg.jsp?page=claims_personal and checklists for business claims at http://www.westfieldinsurance.com/claims/pg.jsp?page=claims_business.
Westfield Insurance is a non-public company working to support customers in insurance and financial business. Personal insurance from Westfield is available in 21 states and surety products to customers in 31 states. Westfield Insurance currently holds partnerships with Ford Motor Company, WEWS News Channel 5 and sponsors the Cleveland Cavaliers Straight A All-Stars.
About a Westfield Insurance Plan
Westfield Insurance premiums are calculated on a six-month or 12-month cycle. Your premium payments can be broken down into a payment plan. Payment options include automatic payments, online payments and payments by phone. Customers can also call the customer service department to make a payment or send payments via standard or overnight mail.
Westfield Insurance offers policies for businesses, agribusinesses and personal clients. You can visit http://www.westfieldinsurance.com/business/pg.jsp?page=business to learn more about business policies and http://www.westfieldinsurance.com/farm/pg.jsp?page=farm_and_agribusiness to learn more about agribusiness policies.
- Home Insurance: Coverage for small claims and large claims; home insurance helps reduce the out of pocket expense for structural damage, repairs and appliance replacement.
- Auto Insurance: Vehicle insurance for cars, trucks, motorcycles and RVs. Minimum coverage limits are set by each state where Westfield Insurance policies are sold.
- Boat Insurance: Boat insurance covers both the physical boat and the personal property found on the boat, including fishing equipment and other detached equipment.
- Umbrella Insurance: Personal liability insurance covers you in the case you are charged with negligence. Coverage includes payment for expenses related to the lawsuit, legal fees and medical costs. Wages lost while attending meetings and court appearances are also covered.
- Identity Theft: ID theft coverage is an optional plan offering $20,000 in coverage in the case your personal identity is stolen.
Where to Get a Quote: Westfield Insurance Contact Info & Login
By phone (billing): 1-800-552-9134
By phone (billing fax): 1-800-283-2422
By phone (customer service): 1-800-243-0210
By phone (customer service fax): 1-330-887-0840
By email (billing): email@example.com
By email (customer service): http://www.westfieldinsurance.com/about/pg.jsp?page=servicefeedback
By mail (payments):
Westfield Group P.O. Box 9001566 Louisville, KY 40290
By mail (customer service):
Westfield Group One Park Cir. Westfield Center, OH 44251
Official website: http://www.westfieldinsurance.com/root/pg.jsp?page=index
Check on your claim status: You can call the claims department of Westfield Insurance at 1-866-937-2663 to check the status of your claim.