Filing The Claim with AAA Travel Insurance Provider
Filing a AAA travel insurance claim involves contacting your local AAA branch. When you visit the AAA website you will be asked for a zip code so your experience is focused on your local area. Click Insurance at the bottom of the page then click File a Claim. If you cannot find these links, contact the company with which you purchased travel insurance.
- AMIG: 1-800-375-2075
- Encompass Insurance: 1-800-955-9927
- Foremost Insurance: 1-800-527-3907
- The Hartford: 1-800-243-5860
- Kemper: 1-888-252-2799
- NCJUA/NCIUA: 1-800-974-1222
- Progressive: 1-800-274-4499
- TMIC: 1-800-974-1222
- Travelers: 1-800-252-4633
- Travelers Commercial: 1-888-661-3938
- Zurich North America: 1-800-987-3373
- AAA Carolinas Insurance: 1-800-974-1222
AAA travel insurance is available through AAA, the American Automobile Association. The organization offers support for more than 50 million people with roadside assistance and various supportive programs. Information about AAA in your part of the United States is available on the official website, but you may be redirected to a local website from the main AAA.com website based on your computer’s location.
About a AAA Travel Insurance Plan
AAA Travel Insurance payments are collected by the company underwriting the insurance policy. Typically, travel insurance policies are paid for in full prior to the departure date for the trip.
AAA Travel Insurance offers customers trip protection, medical insurance and baggage protection along with accidental death and dismemberment coverage. Specific coverage will vary depending on the final policy purchased through a company partner with AAA Travel Insurance.
- Trip Cancellation or Interruption: Protects the insured from financial loss if a trip must be cancelled or is interrupted for covered reasons.
- Temporary Health Insurance: Health insurance for travelers on vacation.
- Baggage Insurance: Financial support to purchase replacement items in the event your baggage is lost or delayed.
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment: If the insured is injured (dismembered) or dies while on a trip, accidental death and dismemberment insurance provides monetary support.
Where to Get a Quote: AAA Travel Insurance Contact Info & Login
By phone: 1-800-222-4357
By email: Visit https://aaacarolinas.custhelp.com/app/answers/list and click Ask a Question.
AAA 6600 AAA Dr. Charlotte, NC 28212
Official website: http://travel.aaa.com/travel-insurance.htm
Inquire about your AAA Travel Insurance claim status: To check the status of your AAA Travel Insurance claim you will need to contact the agency from which the insurance was purchased. Check the phone numbers listed above for the phone number for companies working with AAA Travel Insurance.