How to File a Claim With American Express Travel Insurance
Filing The Claim With American Express Travel Insurance Provider
To file a claim with American Express Travel Insurance call 1-800-228-6855 from within the United States or 1-303-273-6497 from outside the United States. If you need to send documents pertaining to a claim, send documents to:
American Express Travel InsuranceAttn: Claims DepartmentP.O. Box 981553El Paso, TX 79998
American Express is widely known as a credit card company, but the company also offers travel, travel insurance, credit protection and other financial services for individuals and businesses.
About An American Express Travel Insurance Plan
American Express Travel Insurance is available for individuals starting at just $11. Payments are made prior to the departure date for your trip.
- Trip Cancellation: Offers reimbursement options if you need to cancel a trip prior to the departure date.
- Car Rental Insurance: Auto insurance for car rentals so you don’t have to file a claim for theft or damage to a rental car with your personal auto insurance company.
- Baggage Insurance: Insurance protection for lost, misplaced or stolen baggage.
- Medical Insurance: Medical insurance coverage for your trip.
- Build-Your-Own Coverage: Choose the coverages you need for your upcoming trip to build a plan personalized for individuals or groups.
- Packages: Pre-packaged trip coverage designed to fit different types of travel.
- Annual: On-going travel coverage for the leisure or business traveler who needs more than one-trip coverage. Annual coverage is for individuals and groups.
Where to Get a Quote: American Express Travel Contact Info & Login
Contact Information for American Express Travel Insurance
By Phone: The phone numbers for American Express Travel Insurance are the same for requesting a quote as they are for general customer service. From the United States call 1-800-228-6855. International callers should dial 1-303-273-6497.
By Email: Visit the contact page on the official website to access the email form. Simply click the Contact Us link at https://www295.americanexpress.com/travel-insurance/home.do?aetiSource=G&extlink=pa-aeti-G#99 and fill in the contact form.
By Mail: There is no dedicated mailing address for American Express Travel Insurance, but general customer service inquiries and questions can be sent to:
American ExpressP.O. Box 981540El Paso, TX 79998
Official Website: The official website for American Express Travel Insurance is available at https://www295.americanexpress.com/travel-insurance/home.do.
Inquire About Your American Express Travel Insurance Claim Status: Check the status of your American Express Travel Insurance claim by calling 1-800-228-6855 or 1-303-273-6497 if calling from outside the United States.
What would it take to have an email address to file a claim. In the past few days I have been on hold twice for 45 minutes and never talked to a person.
I would like to send claims documents to American Express insurance claims office what is the web address. The Post office is closed.