American General Life Insurance Company Claim
Filing The Claim with American General Life Insurance Company Provider
When filing a claim with American General Life Insurance must visit the appropriate page for the insurance claim you wish to start. Once on the page you are given access to kits, contact phone numbers, email addresses and mailing addresses to help you move through the claims process without a hitch.
- Life Insurance Claims: http://www.americangeneral.com/life/life.nsf/contents/claims_lifeinsurance
- Annuity Claims: http://www.americangeneral.com/life/life.nsf/contents/claims_annuity
- Accident or Health Claims: http://www.aigag.com/life/life.nsf/contents/ah_claim_forms
- Group/Business Claims: http://www.aigebs.com/lifeinternet2000/eebenefitspolicyholders.nsf/contents/index
American General Life Insurance is a combination of seven companies, the main American General Life Insurance company and six sister companies. Together the companies offer more than 160 years of insurance experience to more than 13 million customers and payouts of more than $38 billion.
About an American General Life Insurance Company Plan
When it comes to premium payments, your premium schedule will be determined at the time your policy is started. You may be able to change the payment or installment schedule or start a new installment payment plan by calling the customer service department. American General Life Insurance allows customers to pay by phone, online, via standard mail or through a recurring payment program with our bank or other financial institution.
The two main insurance products offered by American General Life Insurance are accident and health and life insurance.
- Accident and Health Insurance: Among the coverage available from American General Life are Accident Expense Plus, CriticalCare Plus, EmergencyCare Plus and Secure Income Plus. All are designed to ease the financial impact of accidents and/or health emergencies by paying money directly to the insured or covering healthcare costs.
- Life Insurance: American General Life gives customers the option of choosing term life, universal life, whole life and derivatives of universal life. Term life is the only limited life insurance policy as it is designed to provide short-term life insurance coverage typically ranging from 10 to 30 years – though shorter and longer policies are available. Whole and universal life insurance policies are designed to be kept for a lifetime rather than for a set term.
Where to Get a Quote: American General Life Insurance Company Contact Info & Login
By phone (term life): 1-800-231-3655
By phone (variable universal life): 1-800-340-2765
By phone (annuities): 1-800-242-4079
By phone (annuities Western National): 1-800-424-4990
By phone (group/business life): 1-877-800-8691
By phone (long-term care): 1-888-565-3769
American General Life P.O. Box 4373 Houston, TX 77210
Official website: http://www.americangeneral.com/life/life.nsf/contents/index
Check on your claim status: You can check the status of your insurance claim with American General Life at https://eservice.americangeneral.com/eservice/. You must have a sign in ID and password to log in, but you can create a personal profile on the page if necessary. You can also call the customer service team for the insurance policy. You can locate the exact contact number at https://secure.aglife.com/life/life.nsf/contents/contactus.