How to File A Claim With American National Property & Casualty
Filing The Claim With American National Property & Casualty Provider
Policyholders of American National Property & Casualty Insurance can follow the process of filing a claim by visiting the official website http://www.anpac.com/claims/report-a-claim/. After visiting the website, you can complete the claims process by submitting your information to the claims department by mail or completing the claims information online.
American National Property & Casualty is an insurance company based in the heartland of the United States. The company was founded approximately 100 years ago under the premise of providing customers with low-cost insurance products and exceptional customer service.
About A American National Property & Casualty Plan
As a policyholder of American National Property & Casualty Insurance, you can make monthly bill payments. After contacting the customer service department, you can choose to make bi-monthly bill payments, quarterly bill payments or yearly bill payments.
Policyholders have the ability to choose from the following types of auto insurance coverage:
- Uninsured/ Underinsured Motorist Coverage: If you are involved in an accident and the other motorist does not have an applicable amount of insurance or no insurance at all; this type of coverage covers the costs of the accident.
- Comprehensive: Not all damage is caused by an accident. If your vehicle is damaged as a result of acts of nature, fire, vandalism or theft; this type of coverage covers the repair costs. Check with your agent to see if you need to pay a deductible.
- Collision: This is the general type of insurance needed in order to operate a vehicle. Regardless of fault, this type of coverage covers applicable costs associated with the accident.
- Property Damage Liability: This type of coverage covers the cost of property damage by your vehicle.
- Medical Payments: If medical attention is needed for you or your passengers after an accident, medical payments cover the costs. You may need to pay a deductible prior to insurance kicking in.
- Bodily Injury Liability: If you are involved in an accident and the other motorist decides to take you to court, this type of coverage helps pay court costs and legal fees.
Where to Get a Quote: American National Property & Casualty Contact Info & Login
Contact Information for American National Property & Casualty
By Phone: Contact the customer service department or the claims department at 1-800-333-2860 or 1-417-887-0220
By Email: General questions and concerns relating to your claim are directed to http://www.anpac.com/contact/
By Mail: Policyholders can send correspondence to the customer service department or the claims department to the following location:
American National Property And Casualty CompaniesAmerican National Corporate Centre1949 E. SunshineSpringfield, MO 65899-0001
Official Website: http://www.anpac.com/
Inquire About Your American National Property & Casualty Claim Status: You can check the status of your claims by visiting the official claims website here http://www.anpac.com/claims/report-a-claim/ or by signing into your American National Property & Casualty account.
i would like for you to e mail me the results from clame # 30-G-3TH375 filed Sep 23 2019 thank you