How to File A Claim With California State Automobile Association
Filing The Claim With California State Automobile Association Provider
You can follow the process of filing a claim by visiting the official website http://calstate.aaa.com/insurance/file-a-claim/file-a-claim-3 or visiting the claims website http://calstate.aaa.com/. Policyholders file claims through the online form or by mailing your claims to the customer service department.
California State Automobile Association is interested in the needs of the customers. With more than 4 million customers in California, Nevada and Utah, offering exceptional customer service and low-cost insurance products are the main goals.
About A California State Automobile Association Plan
Policyholders of California State Automobile Association have the ability to make monthly bill payments. Upon request, you can change your bill payments to bi-monthly, quarterly or yearly.
As a California State Automobile Association policyholder, you have the ability to choose from the following insurance plans:
- Uninsured/ Underinsured Motorist Coverage: If you are involved in an accident with another motorist that either has too little insurance per state guidelines or does not have insurance, this type of insurance covers the damage. Check with your California State Automobile Association agent for required coverage levels for your state.
- Comprehensive: If your vehicle is damaged in ways other than an accident, including natural disasters, vandalism, fire or theft, this type of coverage covers the cost of damage.
- Collision: This type of coverage is standard in a majority of states. If your vehicle is involved in an accident or rolls in the process of an accident, the insurance covers the costs of damage, minus a deductible.
- Property Damage Liability: If you are involved in an accident and cause damage to property, other than your personal vehicle, this type of coverage covers the costs. You may need to pay an upfront deductible.
- Medical Payments: In the event you or other passengers in your vehicle are injured because of an accident, this type of coverage assists with medial payments.
- Bodily Injury Liability: In the event you are involved in an accident and the other motorist decides to take the accident to court, this type of coverage assists with legal fees and court costs.
Where to Get a Quote: California State Automobile Association Contact Info & Login
Contact Information for California State Automobile Association
By Phone: Call the customer service department or the claims department at 1-800-922-8228 or 1-800-207-3618
By Email: General questions and concerns can be sent using the following email address: https://calstate.aaa.com/about-aaa/contact-us
By Mail: Send correspondence to the customer service department or the claims department to the following location:
AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah1900 Powell Street Suite 1200Emeryville, CA 94608
Official Website: http://calstate.aaa.com/
Inquire About Your California State Automobile Association Claim Status: As a policyholder of California State Automobile Association insurance, you have the ability to check on the status of your existing claim by signing into your account or by visiting the official claims website http://calstate.aaa.com/insurance/file-a-claim/file-a-claim-3.
Your phone answering system is obnoxious. I had to go through 7 voice menus to get to a person. Might switch to allstate.