Filing The Claim with Cypress Texas Lloyds Provider
To file a claim with Cypress Texas Lloyds, visit the claims center online at https://user.sfclaimsdispatch.com/InsuredEntry/Default.aspx?iue=1&ClientId=4639D23B-6C30-4F76-ADA6-CFE79B3CBDF5&CompanyId=28D63CD4-C6A5-4A82-BBE7-861F7AC2C491 or call the claims department at 1-888-892-9773. Both filing methods require the customer have access to the policy number and details about the damages or loss. Policy holders may also need information about local police and fire officials if either responded to the emergency.
Cypress Texas Lloyds was established in 1999 in Jacksonville, Florida. The company operates two businesses in Florida and Texas from the main office. The insurance line includes personal and commercial coverage.
About a Cypress Texas Lloyds Plan
Cypress Texas Lloyds policy holders can make payments online at http://www.cypressig.com/. Click on the Make Online Payment link to submit your payment. Premium payment schedules are set when the policy is underwritten, but customer service may be able to work with policy holders to modify payment schedules in some cases.
Policies from Cypress Texas Lloyds are available for homeowners, condominium owners, landlords and commercial businesses.
- Homeowners: Homeowner policies provide coverage for the home, personal belongings, outside structures, living expenses, liability and medical payments.
- Vacation Home: Similar to homeowner’s insurance, but designed for a second home or vacation home.
- Condominiums: Condo policies cover building items within the covered unit, personal property, living expense and liability.
- Landlord: Coverage for the home, personal belongings in the home, outside structures, loss of rental income, liability and medical payments.
- Commercial: A variety of coverage including payroll, property damage and personal injury. The commercial policy listed on the Cypress Texas Lloyds website limits comprehensive coverage to $1 million to $2 million. More than 50 trades are eligible for coverage, including carpet, janitorial, landscapers and handypersons. Larger companies may be eligible for reduced premiums.
Where to Get a Quote: Cypress Texas Lloyds Contact Info & Login
The main office for Cypress Texas Lloyds is located in Jacksonville, Florida. All contact is made through that main office.
By phone (toll free): 1-877-560-5224
By phone (fax): 1-904-992-9535
By email (underwriting): UW@cypressig.com
By email (human resources): HR@cypressig.com
Cypress Texas Lloyds 13901 Sutton Park Dr. S. Ste. 310 Jacksonville, FL 32224
Official website: http://www.cypressig.com
Inquire about your Cypress Texas Lloyds claim status: When filing a claim with Cypress Texas Lloyds, you may be given the name and phone number for the claims administration. If you do not have a direct contact, check the status of your claim by calling 1-888-892-9773.