How to File A Claim With Farmers
Filing The Claim With Farmers Provider
Farmers auto insurance policyholders can file a claim by visiting the official website http://www.farmers.com/insurance_claims.html. The submission process can be completed online or by mailing the information to the corporate offices.
Farmers Insurance began in the late 1920’s in Los Angeles as a small insurance provider of individuals and businesses. The business model of Farmers insurance consist of offering low-cost insurance and high quality customer service. Although the company started small, the current customer base exceeds the millions.
About A Farmers Plan
Farmers auto insurance policyholders are billed on a monthly basis. If you contact the customer service department, you have the ability to change your billing cycle to bimonthly bill payments, quarterly bill payments or yearly bill payments.
Farmers policyholders have the ability to choose from the following types of coverage:
- Liability Coverage: This type of coverage is two-fold. Policyholders can choose between bodily coverage or personal property coverage. Check with your Farmers agent to see the required amounts needed for your sate of residence. This type of coverage covers damages associated with accidents involving property damage or bodily injury caused by your vehicle.
- Collision Coverage: This type of coverage assists with paying for damage to your vehicle caused by another vehicle or object.
- Comprehensive Coverage: This type of coverage assists with paying for damage to your vehicle caused by natural disasters, falling objects, theft or vandalism. Depending on your state of residence, this type of coverage is required.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage: This type of coverage helps cover the cost to your vehicle in the event the other motorist either is uninsured or does not have the minimum amount of insurance.
- Personal Injury Protection: This type of insurance helps cover medical costs resulting from accidents.
Where to Get a Quote: Farmers Contact Info & Login
Contact Information for Farmers
By Phone: Call the Farmers customer service department at 1-888-327-6335
By Email: Questions and concerns relating to your policy of the claims process can be sent directly to http://www.farmers.com/contact-us/send-message/
By Mail: Policyholders can send correspondence to the following location:
Farmers4680 Wilshire Blvd.Los Angeles, CA 90010
FarmersPayment Processing CenterP.O. Box 0914Carol Stream, IL 60132-0914
FarmersPayment Processing CenterP.O. Box 0991Carol Stream, IL 60132-0914
Official Website: http://www.farmers.com/auto/
Inquire About Your Farmers Claim Status: Policyholders of Farmers auto insurance have the ability to check the status of their claim by logging into their existing account. You can also check the status of your claim by visiting the official claims website here http://www.farmers.com/insurance_claims.html.