Filing the Claim With GHI Insurance Provider
GHI is now Emblem Health. All claims must be made using the new company name. Health insurance policy holders can still access their online account using the GHI user name and password they established when Emblem Health was GHI. There is a possibility that your health insurance card and policy will still carry the GHI name. There are two methods of processing claims, based on the company named on your insurance card.
Emblem Health Claims: Download the Emblem Health claim form here: http://www.emblemhealth.com/pdf/hcfa1500-emb.pdf. The form should be printed in red ink as it appears on the website. Send the completed form to the address on the back of your Emblem Health insurance card.
GHI Health Claims: Download the same claim form listed for Emblem Health claims. Make sure to print the form in the red color that appears on the screen. Send your completed claim form to:
PO Box 3000
New York, NY 10116-3000
About A GHI Insurance Health Plan
Some GHI insurance plans are offered by employers, so payments are deducted from weekly, biweekly or monthly paychecks. Individual and supplemental plans are purchased directly from Emblem Health or GHI. These plans must be paid for out of pocket. You can log in to your account online by visiting http://www.emblemhealth.com/members.aspx to learn more about payment procedures and options. Non-members are not given any information on the payment or billing process.
- Medicare Advantage HMO: This plan comes with preventative care with a $0 copay for your yearly physical. Copays are required for hospital and doctor’s office visits. The program also covers vision, dental and prescription medications.
- Medicare Advantage PPO: Medicare PPO plans from Emblem Health are available in various levels ranging from the basic level I to the High Option. You receive a free physical exam once per year, dental coverage, vision coverage and much more.
- Emblem Health Members: Emblem Health plans include EmblemHealth EPO/PPO, EmblemHealth CompreHealth and EmblemHealth Medicare. Learn more about the plans offered by Emblem Health here: http://www.emblemhealth.com/default.aspx?Page=8201
- GHI Members: If your insurance card still reads the GHI logo, you may participate in the GHI Healthy NY EPO High Deductible, GHI Healthy NY HMO High Deductible, GHI Direct Pay HMO or GHI Direct Pay HMO POS.
To learn more about each of the health insurance plans offered by GHI and Emblem Health, visit the Plans for Individuals and Families at http://www.emblemhealth.com/default.aspx?Page=3566.
Where to Get a Quote: GHI Insurance Contact Info & Login
Choose the list of contacts for your GHI health or Emblem Health insurance plan.
By phone (Emblem Health): 1-877-842-3625
By phone (GHI EPO/PPO): 1-212-501-4444 (New York) or 1-800-624-2414
By phone (GHI HMO): 1-877-244-4466
By phone (Medicare): 1-866-557-7300 (PPO) or 1-800-447-8255 (HMO)
By mail (Emblem Health):
55 Water Street
New York, NY 10041
By mail (GHI):
441 Ninth Street
New York, NY 10001-1681
Official website: http://www.emblemhealth.com
Need to check your claim status: Sign in to your online account, using your Emblem Health or GHI log in information, to view the status of your claim.
Hello – Me and my husband extremely enjoy the diligent effort you have spent on this site. In fact, my wife and I have also been writing a website about health insurance policies. Your site’s design has been a great help for our own website. Please continue uploading the good info! Looking forward to reading more posts from this excellent site! I just added this site to my own favorites list. 🙂
I need application for madicare ppo1 please send to me
soon as possible,thank you.
I found in our old records a check of GHI that sent to me on 03/12/1999 and I never cashed it,is there a way to activate it?
I will appreciate your help. Thanks.
hello im married to Shirley hebert and my dental is usally coverd under her also mine paid 80% and before GHI covered the other 20% how do I get it covered do I needa form or do you just do it do I sent u the dental bill and you cover or reinburst me I had to pay the 20 % out of pocket
I would like to know if GHI can cover any percentage for
my orthadics that I am in need to wear
Your site needs a lot of improvement. Lots of unnecessary information but to view claims, still cannot locate area. As a provider’s office it is not user friendly. Was unable to register and several attempts were made. Poor service
Now I am going away to do my breakfast, when having my breakfast coming yet again to read further news.|