How to File a Claim with Kaiser Permanente Insurance
Filing the Claim With Kaiser Permanente Insurance Provider
Kaiser Permanente offers health insurance in California, Colorado, Georgia, Hawaii, Maryland, Ohio and Oregon. Before downloading the claim form, you must choose your location from the Forms and Publications page here https://members.kaiserpermanente.org/kpweb/selectregion.do?gt=/kpweb/entryPage.do%3Fcfe%3D046. Each region has a different set of forms, so make sure to choose the proper region or log in to your account before downloading the claim form. You can also call member services for more information using the phone number listed below for your state.
About A Kaiser Permanente Insurance Health Plan
You need to log in to your account to view premium payment details. There is no FAQs section detailing the available premium billing cycles. The log in page for Kaiser Permanente members is located at https://healthy.kaiserpermanente.org/health/care/signon.
Kaiser Permanente offers health insurance in multiple states. This means each state offers different coverage details.
- Copayment Plan: If you are covered under the copayment plan, you don’t have to meet a deductible and all doctor’s office fees are set. California, Hawaii, Maryland, Oregon, Virginia, Washington DC.
- Deductible Plan: Premiums are lower than the Copayment Plan, but an annual deductible must be met before coverage goes into effect. California, Colorado, Maryland, Ohio, Oregon, Virginia, Washington DC.
- HSA Qualified Deductible Plans: Save money from your paycheck to pay medical expenses. An annual deductible applies and all HSA savings are tax-deductible. California, Colorado, Georgia, Maryland, Ohio, Oregon, Virginia, Washington DC.
- Classic Plans: Out of pocket expenses are predictable and some coverage is available with a copay from the first day the plan goes into effect. Georgia
- Essential Plans: Outpatient services are available with a copay. Most medical expenses are covered by Kaiser Permanente at 100%. Georgia
- Advantage Plan: Primary doctor available for care with copay from the first day the plan does into effect. Two visits to medical specialists are available before deductible must be met. Georgia
- Gold Plan: Medical coverage costs are outlined in the plan so you can predict your medical costs. Prescription medication coverage comes as part of the plan. Washington
- Silver Plan: Premiums are lower than the Gold Plan, but coverage is not as vast. Prescription medication coverage included. Washington.
- Bronze Plan: Cheapest plan with lowest premiums. Coverage includes the biggest expenses causing more out of pocket expense. Washington
Where to Get a Quote: Kaiser Permanente Insurance Contact Info & Login
Applying for new coverage, making adjustments to current coverage and checking on the status of a healthcare claim are all available from the customer service department.
Southern Colorado: 1-888-681-7878
District of Columbia: 1-301-468-6000 or 1-800-772-7902
Hawaii: 1-808-432-5955 (Oahu) or 1-800-966-5955
Maryland: 1-301-468-600 (DC Metro area) or 1-800-777-7902
Oregon: 1-503-813-2000 (Portland) or 1-800-813-2000
Virginia: 1-301-468-6000 (DC Metro) or 1-800-777-7902
Washington State: 1-800-813-2000
Official website: https://healthy.kaiserpermanente.org
Check on your health claim status: If you have a health insurance policy with Kaiser Permanente, you can log in to your account on the front page of the website to check your claim status here: https://healthy.kaiserpermanente.org/html/kaiser/index.shtml