How To File A Claim With Liberty Mutual Auto Insurance
Filing The Claim With Liberty Mutual Auto Insurance Provider
When you or your vehicle is involved in an accident, you can file a claim by mail, online, by phone or in-person at your local Liberty Mutual Auto office. The online claim center website is available here: http://www.libertymutual.com/claims-insurance/report-claim-online. You must register your account in order to process a claim online.
As one of the leading insurance agencies in the United States, Liberty Mutual Auto is a company committed to providing reasonably priced and broad-spectrum insurance products as well as high-quality services. The company started in 1911 and has since grown into an international insurance provider to millions across the globe.
About A Liberty Mutual Auto Plan
Liberty Mutual Auto premiums are billed on a monthly basis. Customers have the ability to change when the premiums are due. Liberty Mutual Auto allows customers to make payments bi-monthly, quarterly, semi-annually and annually.
The available coverage plans for Liberty Mutual Auto include:
- Liability: This type of coverage is useful in the event you injure someone as a result of an accident or damage property. Liberty Mutual Auto covers the related costs as well as the costs of litigation if someone seeks legal action.
- Personal Injury Protection: This coverage pays for medical expenses related to a vehicular accident. Liberty Mutual Auto covers he costs, even if you are not at fault.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Coverage: In the event you or your passenger is involved in an accident and the other driver is at fault and doesn’t have the adequate amount of insurance, Liberty Mutual Auto covers the costs.
- Collision: Accidents can happen at a blink of an eye. You vehicle could possibly roll over; you could strike another vehicle of personal property. If this type of accident were to happen, Liberty Mutual Auto pays the costs of the damage, less your deductable.
- Comprehensive: When other actions occur that cause damage to your vehicle, including, fire, natural disasters or vandalism, Liberty Mutual Auto covers the cost. You may incur a deductable, depending on your coverage amount.
Where To Get a Quote: Liberty Mutual Auto Contact Info & Login
Contact Information for Liberty Mutual Auto Insurance
By phone: Contact your local Liberty Mutual Auto agent or customer service at 1-888-398-8924. You can call about your existing claim at 1-800-225-2467.
By email: You can send communication regarding your claims status to customer service using the email response form here https://www.libertymutual.com/email-customer-service.
By mail: Customers can mail customer service with relevant questions regarding your claim status here:
Liberty Mutual Assurance Company of Boston
100 Liberty Way
Dover, NH 03820
Official website: http://www.libertymutual.com/
Refer to your Liberty Mutual Auto claims status: When you have questions or concerns regarding your Liberty Mutual Auto claims status, you should contact your local agent directly or use the available methods of communications.
Trying to file a Liberty Mutual auto claim on-line was a huge waste of my time!