Filing The Claim with Life Insurance Company of the Southwest Provider
Life Insurance Company of the Southwest policy holders can call the customer service department at 1-800-732-8939 to start the claims process. If you have a policy number that starts with C, call 1-888-423-4204. If you need more information about filing your claim, you can email customer service at LifeCustomerService@NationalLife.com.
Life Insurance Company of the Southwest is part of the National Life Group. There is no official website for the brand, but you can access account, life insurance details and contact information from the National Life Group official website.
About a Life Insurance Company of the Southwest Plan
The best means of controlling your life insurance premiums with Life Insurance Company of the Southwest is to register for online access at https://www.nationallifegroup.com/PublicSite/Views/PolicyOwnerRegistration.aspx. You can also download bank draft forms from https://www.nationallifegroup.com/PublicSite/Views/CustomerSupport.aspx?id=5874&libID=5894 to pay premiums automatically.
Life Insurance Company of the Southwest offers multiple insurance policies for customers. Each policy offers a slightly different road to coverage.
- Term Life: Life insurance protection for a predetermined timeframe. Offers lower premiums.
- Whole Life: Lifetime life insurance plan designed to protect the insured from the time the policy starts to death.
- Indexed Universal Life: A flexible life insurance policy that allows the insured to change premiums and coverage, as needed. Builds cash value over time.
- Universal Life: Same as Indexed Universal Life, but cash value is accumulated as tax-deferred value.
- Variable Universal Life: The term variable means the cash value of the policy is based on stock market fluctuations. The value will rise and fall with the market.
- Living Benefits: Riders that can be added to life insurance policies to help ease the financial burden of long-term or serious illness.
Where to Get a Quote: Life Insurance Company of the Southwest Contact Info & Login
By phone (annuity and life insurance): 1-800-732-8939
By phone (annuity fax): 1-214-638-9162
By phone (life insurance policies starting with C): 1-888-423-4204
By phone (life insurance fax): 1-802-229-7054
By email (annuity): email@example.com
By email (life insurance): LifeCustomerService@nationallife.com
By mail (mailing address):
Life Insurance Company of the Southwest 1 National Life Dr. Montpelier, VT 05604
By mail (physical address):
Life Insurance Company of the Southwest 15455 Dallas Pkwy Ste. 800 Addison, TX 75001
Official website: https://www.nationallifegroup.com/PublicSite/Views/Home.aspx
Inquire about your Life Insurance Company of the Southwest claim status: Check the status of your Life Insurance Company of the Southwest claim by calling the claims department at 1-800-732-8939 or 1-888-423-4204, if your policy number starts with C.
Frankly, I get a little concerned each year when I attempt to withdraw an RMD as required by IRS regulations. I follow the sequence: #1. I call and request an RMD or annuity withdrawal form. And I am asked what are my my plans, auto w/drawal? no I simply want to decide when to do an RMD and how much to w/draw-PERIOD! #2 I ask is the same form I used last year but it is not being used any longer. I cannot download any form because all the forms I find will NOT ALLOW IRA w/drawals. Bottom line how about making things so I can do an RMD without the hassle. Put the RMD form on line for IRAs or make easier to get form via the phone without all the hassle! I did call today and did reach someone who will be sending me ONE (I need 2) copy of the NEW form. Talk about frustration over something which should be a simple matter……….HRR