Filing a Claim With Seven Corners, Inc Insurance Provider
To file a claim with Seven Corners, Inc you must choose a claims form at http://www.sevencorners.com/travelers/claims/. The claims for should match the claim you are filing. Fill out the form with all requested information. Package the completed claim form, a copy of your passport, copies of all bills included in the claim, receipts for any payments you’ve made on the bills and all supporting medical information relevant to your claim.
IMPORTANT: The copy of your passport must include the ID page and all stamps (both entry and exit) for the preceding 12 months.
Once all required information is packaged – address the envelope to:
Seven Corners, Inc
303 Congressional Boulevard
Carmel, IN 46032
If additional forms or information is requested, you can fax documentation to 1-317-5785-2256. The email address for the claim department is email@example.com.
You have 90 days from the time covered services were provided to file your claim with Seven Corners, Inc travel insurance.
About a Seven Corners, Inc Insurance Travel Plan
Seven Corners was first called Specialty Risk International in 1993 when the company first started providing travel insurance. As the company expanded, they maintained a dedicated, professional customer service staff, which helped establish a base of customers and trust within the travel insurance sector. The company expanded quickly and eventually changed their name to Seven Corners, Inc.
Coverage offered by Seven Corners, Inc covers everything from lost baggage to international medical services.
- Trip Cancellation: Includes trip cancellation, tripe interruption, trip delay, connection flights and more.
- Travel Insurance: Covers medical expenses while traveling. Medical expenses must be associated with new injuries or new medical conditions.
- Senior Travel Insurance: Medical travel coverage for people 50 and older.
- Student Insurance: For students up to age 65 traveling outside of their native country for educational purposes, including research.
- Visitors Medical: Coverage in the United States for citizens of other countries.
- Missionary Travel: Predetermined medical expense coverage for missionaries.
- Immigrant Medical: Medical coverage for immigrants visiting the US for 5 days to 5 years.
- Worldwide Medical: Coverage for people living or traveling outside of the United States for more than six months of the year. Must be purchased for a minimum of one year at a time. Can be purchased for a lifetime of coverage if the policy applicant is less than 75 years of age.
- Evacuation & Multi-Trip: Medical coverage for people who travel multiple times throughout the year.
- Medical Tourism Insurance: Medical coverage for people traveling for medical procedures. Covers complications abroad and once the patient has returned to the United States.
Where to Get a Quote: Seven Corners, Inc Insurance Contact Info & Login
Whether you need a quote or to check on your insurance coverage, contact the customer service department for Seven Corners, Inc.
By phone: 1-800-335-0477 (assistance) or 1-800-335-3611 (policy information)
By phone (customer service): 1-800-335-0611
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
By email (claims): firstname.lastname@example.org
By email (customer service): email@example.com
Official website: http://www.sevencorners.com/
Check on your claim status: If you’d like to check on the status of your claims process, visit https://myplan.sevencorners.com/default.login.cfm and log in to your account. You can also setup a new account using this link.