How to File a Claim With Travelex Insurance
Filing The Claim With Travelex Insurance Provider
Filing a claim with Travelex requires downloading claim forms from http://www.travelexinsurance.com/plan-holders/file-a-claim. If you are traveling internationally and you need assistance filing a claim, you can call 1-855-892-6495.
Travelex is a travel company that offers travel insurance and currency exchange. Customers can order currency from other countries via the official website. To find information about currency exchange orders visit the main Travelex website at http://www.travelex.com/.
About A Travelex Travel Insurance Plan
Travelex plans are secured in advance with a lump-sum payment, in most cases. Premiums are not paid on individual trip plans though premium payments may be available for annual coverage.
Travelex offers multiple travel insurance plans to meet the needs of budget travelers and luxury travelers alike. Each plan offers a difference set of coverages, so check the details of each policy before purchasing to ensure your travel plans are covered. This is especially important if you require flight or cruise coverage as not all plans cover all types of travel.
- Travel Select: Primary travel insurance coverage with no deductibles. Children are covered free. Premier upgrades are available upon request. Three Lifestyle Paks available to meet your travel needs.
- Travel Basic: Budget-based travel insurance with interruption and trip cancellation coverage. No deductibles with primary coverage.
- Travel Lite: Insurance for short-term or long-term trips with upgradeable medical coverage, primary coverage without deductibles and free child coverage.
- Travel Max: The ultimate in travel insurance coverage with pet medical, flight accident, rental care, luggage and sporting goods coverage. Trips can be cancelled at any time with available upgrade.
- Flight Insure Plus: Coverage for flights only, including baggage and medical coverage with upgrade.
- Business Traveler: Travel insurance designed for the business traveler with single and annual policies available.
- Travel Plus: Premier travel insurance coverage with emergency medical evacuation coverage up to $2 million. Medical insurance is upgradable. Primary coverage requires no deductible.
Where to Get a Quote: Travelex Contact Info & Login
Contact Information for Travelex Insurance
By Phone: Call 1-800-228-9792 between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. Monday to Friday CST.
By Email: Email customer service at email@example.com or technical support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By Mail: Communication via standard mail should be addressed to:
TravelexP.O. Box 641070Omaha, NE 68164
Official Website: The official website for Travelex is available at http://www.travelexinsurance.com/.
Inquire About Your Travelex Insurance Claim Status: You can check the status of your Travelex claim online at http://www.travelexinsurance.com/plan-holders/file-a-claim. Choose your travel insurance plan from the drop-down menu and enter your plan or brochure number to check the status of your claim.
I have been trying to get help filing a cancellation form for my 92 year old Mother. About a week after I booked the flight she became ill. She ended up in the hospital. She is having a hard time recovering & her doctor says she is not strong enough to handle the trip. Someone from Travelex sent me the forms to file a claim for her refund – however, I am not able to open or download the forms I was sent. What do you suggest?