Filing The Claim with Universal American Corporation Provider
Claims are filed to your Universal American Medicare supplement insurance through your care provider, in most cases. If you have an issue with a claim and you need to talk with a representative about claim status or assistance with a claim, contact customer service between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. Monday to Sunday at 1-866-249-8668. Hearing impaired consumers can call 711 to use TTY to connect the call.
Universal American Corporation is a health insurance company offering Medicare Advantage health plans to Medicare recipients. The company also offers other health care plans, including a special needs plan.
About a Universal American Corporation Plan
Payments for your health insurance plan from Universal American are made on a monthly basis, in most cases. Policy holders can access detailed information about premiums, payment schedules and more from the official MemberLink at http://memberlink.universalamerican.com/. You will need to register for access or log in with your user name and password.
Universal American offers various health plans for Medicare recipients. You can choose from TexanPlus HMO, Today’s Options PPO and Generations Healthcare HMO, among others. Many of the plans offer the same or similar benefits, though the fine print and locations where plans are available may differ.
- TexanPlus HMO: The plan offers a $0 monthly premium and no cost visit to your PCP, generic medications, blood work and preventative screenings.
- TexanPlus HMO-POS: Same coverage as the TexanPlus SMO plan.
- Today’s Options PPO: The plan offers no-cost or low cost monthly premiums and co-pays when you use your PCP. No co-pay is required for blood work or preventative screenings. You can receive a 90-day prescription for medications at a one-month co-pay by mail.
- Generations Healthcare HMO: Same as TexanPlus HMO with 90-day prescriptions by mail for a one-month co-pay.
- Today’s Options PFFS Network: Same as Today’s Options PPO.
- Today’s Options PFFS: Same as Today’s Options PPO.
Where to Get a Quote: Universal American Corporation Contact Info & Login
By phone (customer service): 1-866-249-8668
By phone (corporate): 1-914-934-5200
By phone (fax): 1-914-934-0700
By email: http://www.universalamerican.com/contactform.aspx
Universal American 44 S. Broadway Ste. 1200 White Plains, NY 10601
Official website: http://www.universalamerican.com/
Inquire about your Universal American Corporation claim status: When contacting Universal American about a health insurance claim, contact the phone number listed on your card or call the customer service department at 1-866-248-8668 between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. Monday to Sunday.