How to File A Claim With American Family
Filing The Claim With American Family Provider
American Family Auto Insurance policyholders can file a claim by visiting the official website http://www.amfam.com/claims/default.asp. After visiting the official website, you have the ability to submit your claim through the online form on the claims website or send you claim through the mail to the corporate headquarters.
For more than 80 years, American Family has maintained its commitment to policyholders by offering low-cost products as well as exceptional customer service. The company offers more than just automotive insurance; American Family also offers life and home insurance.
About A American Family Plan
As a policyholder of American Family, you can pay your bill on a monthly basis. As an option, you can make a bill payment on a bi-monthly basis, a quarterly basis or a yearly basis.
Policyholders of American Family Auto Insurance can choose from one of the following types of coverage:
- Uninsured/ Underinsured Motorist Coverage: There could be an instance where the other motorist does not have the required amount of insurance or no insurance at all. If you are involved with a motorist not insured or underinsured, your insurance will cover the cost of damage associated with accident.
- Comprehensive: Not all damage is associated with accidents. If your automobile is damaged by acts of nature, fire, vandalism or theft, this type of coverage covers the cost of the damage.
- Collision: Regardless of who is at fault, this type of coverage covers the cost associated with your accident. Check with your American Family agent for the specific amounts needed for your state.
- Property Damage Liability: This type of insurance covers the costs of property damage associated with an accident.
- Medical Payments: If you or your passengers are injured in an accident and require medical attention, this type of insurance assists with covering the costs.
- Bodily Injury Liability: This coverage helps motorists with court costs and legal fees associated with an accident.
Where to Get a Quote: American Family Contact Info & Login
Contact Information for American Family
By Phone: Contact the customer service department at 1-800-692-6326
By Email: Send general question to the claims department here: https://apps.amfam.com/amfamchat/ContentChatAction.do?tid=apchat15
By Mail: American Family policyholders can send correspondence to the customer service department or the claims department to the following location:
American Family 6000 American ParkwayMadison, WI 53783
Official Website: http://www.amfam.com/default.asp
Inquire About Your American Family Claim Status: As a policyholder of American Family, you have the ability to check on the status of your claim by visiting the official claims website http://www.amfam.com/claims/default.asp or by signing into your American Family account.