How to File A Claim With Amica
Filing The Claim With Amica Provider
Policyholders of Amica Auto Insurance can follow the process of filing a claim by visiting the official website http://www.amica.com/ or the claims website http://www.amica.com/claim-center/claim-center.html. You have the ability to mail your claim directly to the claims department or submit your information through the online form.
The main goal of Amica is providing 24/7 customer service to the millions of customers across the country. The company realizes that policyholders are more than just a number; they are mothers, fathers, sisters and brothers. Customers are members of the community. The company currently offers automotive insurance as well as umbrella insurance products at a low-cost.
About A Amica Plan
Amica policyholders can make bill payments on a monthly basis. If you contact the customer service department and your account is in good standing, you have the ability to change your billing to a quarterly billing cycle or a yearly billing cycle.
As a policyholder of Amica Auto Insurance, you have the ability to choose one of the following types of insurance. Speak directly with your Amica Auto Insurance agent to ensure you have the required amount of insurance, per state requirements.
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Coverage: In the event you are involved in an accident caused by another motorist without the required amount of insurance or no insurance; this insurance covers the cost of damage.
- Comprehensive: This type of coverage covers damage to your vehicle not associated with an accident. The damage associated with this type of insurance includes fire, vandalism, theft and acts of nature.
- Property Damage Liability: If you are involved in an accident and damage property, this type of coverage covers the costs.
- Medical Payments: If you or your passengers are injured in an accident and require medical attention, this type of insurance covers the cost.
- Bodily Injury Liability: In the event you are involved in an accident and other motorists are injured, this type of coverage pay legal fees and court costs.
Where to Get a Quote: Amica Contact Info & Login
Contact Information for Amica
By Phone: Call the customer service department or the corporate headquarters at 1-800-242-6422 or 1-800-652-6422
By Email: Send general questions and concerns relating to Amica products and services to https://www.amica.com/Amica/CustomerService/ContactUs.jsp
By Mail: Policyholders can send correspondence to the customer service department or the claims department to the following locations:
Amica Mutual Insurance CompanyP.O. Box 9128Providence, RI 02940-9128
Corporate Office100 Amica WayLincoln, RI 02865-1167
Official Website: http://www.amica.com/
Inquire About Your Amica Claim Status: As an Amica policyholder, you have the ability to check on the status of your claim by signing into your existing Amica account or by visiting the claims website here http://www.amica.com/claim-center/claim-center.html.