How to File a Claim With Travel Insured Insurance
Filing The Claim With Travel Insured Insurance Provider
If you are insured with Travel Insured and you need to file a claim, visit http://www.travelinsured.com/claims to start the claims process. You will need the policy number and last name of the insured to start the claim.
Travel Insured is a travel insurance company founded in 1994. The company offers insurance coverage to protect travelers from medical bills, emergency trip cancellations and other extenuating circumstances.
About A Travel Insured Travel Insurance Plan
Travel Insured plans are purchased prior to travel for one lump-sum payment. There are no recurring payments or premiums required for coverage as each policy is written to cover a single trip.
When you purchase a Travel Insured policy you have access to four different coverage levels – Worldwide Trip Protector Gold, Worldwide Trip Protector, Trip Protector Lite Expanded and Trip Protector Lite. Within each of these packages are individual coverages, including:
- Trip Cancellation: All plans offer 100% reimbursement for trip and/or flight cost.
- Trip Interruption: Plan coverage ranges from 100% to 150% reimbursement.
- Emergency Health: $10,000 to $50,000 with a $50 deductible.
- Baggage and Personal Items: $750 to $2,500 with a $50 deductible in some cases.
- Baggage Delay: $200 to $500 with no deductible.
- Trip Delay: $500 to $1,500 with no deductible.
- Missed Connection: $200 to $750 – no coverage for Trip Protector Lite.
- Emergency Evacuation or Repatriation: $100,000 to $1,000,000.
- Renter’s Collision: $25,000 to $50,000 – may require an additional premium payment.
- AD&D: $10,000 to $25,000 on Worldwide Trip Protector packages only.
- AD&D Air Only: $100,000 with Worldwide Trip Protector Gold – available as an option for other packages at an additional cost.
- Pet Care: $300 on Worldwide Trip Protector packages.
Where to Get a Quote: Travel Insured Contact Info & Login
Contact Information for Travel Insured Insurance
By Phone: If you are interested in contacting Travel Insured for a travel insurance quote, call the sales department. We have also included the emergency and claims numbers for your convenience.
- Sales: 1-800-243-3174
- Emergency: 1-800-494-9907
- Claims: 1-800-243-2440
By Email: Choose the email address that delivers your message to the appropriate department.
- Customer Care: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Claims: email@example.com
- Sales: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Mail: There is a mailing address and physical address for Travel Insured.
Travel Insured IntlP.O. Box 280568East Hartford, CT 06128
Travel Insured Intl52-S Oakland Ave. East Hartford, CT 06108
Official Website: Travel Insured customers can visit the official website located at http://www.travelinsured.com to file a claim, check the status of a claim or contact customer service.
Inquire About Your Travel Insured Insurance Claim Status: You can check the status of your Travel Insured travel insurance claim online at http://www.travelinsured.com/claims/status/verify. Enter your policy number and the last name of the insured – as printed on the policy – to check your claim status.