Filing the Claim With AARP Health Insurance Provider
To file a claim with AARP Health Insurance, you’ll need to call the customer care center at 1-800-444-6544. The automated response line is open 24 hours and day with express instructions on how to file a claim. If you’d rather talk to a representative about the claim process, call between the hours of 7 a.m. and 11 p.m. on weekdays and 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. on Saturday. All hours are in EST and there are no representatives available on Sundays.
AARP, or the American Association of Retired Persons, is a non-profit organization that supports people age 50 and older. There are branches of the organization in all 50 states. Health coverage is provided to AARP members by Aetna Health branded to AARP.
About An AARP Insurance Health Plan
All of the payment information for your AARP Health Insurance plan is available on the official website for the plan you currently hold. AARP does not underwrite the health care plans, they simply work with the companies to offer plans to AARP members. Visit your plans official website for information on billing frequency, payment options and more here: https://www.aarphealthcare.com/my-account.html
Branded health care options from AARP include:
- AARP MedicareComplete from SecureHorizons (Medicare Advantage):You must be eligible for Medicare part A and pay premiums for Medicare part B to qualify. Medicare Advantages takes over your health care insurance, but you’ll remain enrolled in Medicare part B.
- AARP MedicareRX Plans insured through UnitedHealthcare (Medicare Part D):Prescription plan that helps regulate and control prescription costs for Medicare recipients.
- AARP Medicare Supplement Insurance:May cover some of the fees not covered under Medicare part A and Medicare part B.
- AARP Hospital Indemnity Insurance: Pays the policy holder cash payments if hospitalized. Payments are not adjusted if primary insurance is available to pay health care costs.
- AARP Essential Health Insurance: Individual health insurances for people aged 50 to 64 (and dependents.) Can be used as a primary health coverage until eligible for Medicare.
Where to Get a Quote: AARP Health Insurance Contact Info & Login
If you want a quote for AARP Health Insurance, contact an agent for more information. You can also access your account online to view claim status and information on the billing process.
Contact a Personal Health Insurance Advisor by phone: 1-866-376-4481
Contact health insurance customer service: 1-800-444-6544
By email: Fill out the email contact form on the AARP Health site here: https://www.aarphealthcare.com/contact_us.html
PO Box 1017
Montgomeryville, PA 18936
Official website: https://www.aarphealthcare.com
Check the claim status for your health plan: If you need to check the claim status of a health claim, you’ll need to log in to your account on the appropriate website. AARP Medicare Plan holders can log in here https://www.aarpmedicareplans.com/aarp-members/sign-in. All other health plans offered through AARP can log in here https://www.aarp-healthcare.com/login/login.aspx.